Onezerobit srl built the Notify for Mi band app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Onezerobit srl is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- To manage app licenses, we may collect your band MAC address, band model, band firmware version and Play Store license data.
- Cloud sleep parser versions (see details on app sleep settings) may upload on our cloud servers your raw data tracked by band to calculate sleep statistics. Please notice, this data will NOT be saved on cloud or redistributed to third parties. Sleep data gets destroyed once calculation is processed.
- If you enable weather data service integration, we may collect your location position (latitude and longitude) to provide weather data.
- when you upload a watch face, we may keep a copy of the watchface file to generate the preview image. An user who submitted a watchface can request to get the watch face removed by using report abuse function. An user can choose to enable the dedicated developer mode or private watchface mode to prevent the Notify app from uploading the watch face file on our cloud server.
Your fitness data including steps, sleep, heart, weight, gps and workouts will not be collected by us. This data stays saved on your phone storage and is NOT saved/uploaded on our cloud servers.
Your fitness data including steps, sleep, heart, weight, gps and workouts will not be shared to any other third party
If you want to delete all data collected by this app, you have to uninstall the app from your phone and remove any backup file you have exported before. This app doesn't not save your data (including backups) on our server, it means you have full control of your data.
You may want to request delete of other data (for example license information) collected on our cloud by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notice, this action will prevent you to re-activate the license later if you want to reinstall the app.
- Location: we require location permission to manage bluetooth connection with your bands. Location may be accessed also to track your workout route and obtain weather location position.
- Storage: this permission is required to allow apps to save data necessary to provide its services (export data, backup, import watch faces, firmware, …)
- Call and sms: this permission is required to allow app send calls and sms notification to your band
- Contacts: this permission is required to show the exact contact name when sending a notification to your band
- Phone: this permission is required to manage correctly calls notifications
- Wifi: this permission is required only for smartwatches with Wifi support (Pace/Stratos/Verge) to upload data from phone to watches. This permission will be used only when you try uploading some data (watchface, music, files, …) to the watch.
- Microphone: this permission is required only if you want to integrate with Alexa services. Microphone will be used to record your voice commands. Microphone will be used only when you press the record button. App will never use the microphone in the background without your permission / showing a notification to the user.
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
To protect our App for Business Purposes and Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our App safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our App, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Germany, Europe. If you are accessing our Sites from outside Europe, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information, in USA and other countries.
European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses: Such measures implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies and between us and our third-party providers, which require all such recipients to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European data protection laws. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our app.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Log data can be disabled on the app settings.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
we want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our App is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the "data controller" of your personal information is Onezerobit srl. You can contact us directly regarding the processing of your information by email at mat90c at gmail.com
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies contact us.